birding-aus

Ile Bizard wetlands - Quebec

Subject: Ile Bizard wetlands - Quebec
From: "andrew plimer" <>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:19:55 +0000

  G'day Birders,

  As I posted previously, I am off to Montreal for a 10 day holiday -
  with Sibley in hand + Kaufman's Advanced Birding (Thanks Phillip
  Griffin).

  I have made contact with a number of birders in the Quebec region and
  one in particular, Felix Hilton, has offered to show me Bois de Ile
  Bizard wetlands. He mentioned that he has taken several people from
  Australia to this site before and I was wondering if any of them are
  here on Birding Aus? If so, have you got a species list for this site
  or any other info that may be helpful?

  Cheers,
  Andrew.