birding-aus

Variegated Fairy-wren photo

To: <>
Subject: Variegated Fairy-wren photo
From: "Matthew Herring" <>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:54:42 +1000
G'day all,

I'm looking for a kind soul that has a good Variegated Fairy-wren photo. I'm
in the final stages of putting together a series of wildlife booklets for
landholders that provide a summary of the results of a large-scale wildlife
survey recently undertaken across 106 farms in the Murray irrigation area
(Berriquin, Cadell, Denimein and Wakool). These booklets promote wildlife
conservation at the farm scale. We really want to feature this species in
the Wakool booklet but don't have a good photo and no money left in the
budget to buy one. Only 400 copies are to be printed and given to each local
farming family for free. You'd be fully acknowledged and receive at least
one free copy of the booklet. Please reply directly. Many thanks, Matt
Herring