birding-aus

[Fwd: [Coastalpark] Fwd: Feedback: Aboriginal Land in Port Kembla]

Subject: [Fwd: [Coastalpark] Fwd: Feedback: Aboriginal Land in Port Kembla]
From: Jill Molan <>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:11:05 +1000
Hi all
I have received this today, just wondering whether anyone knows anything about the proposed sale?

For those who don't know, Hill 60 Port Kembla is south of Wollongong NSW (S of Sydney) and is a favourite spot for winter scoping of albatross and other seabirds etc.

Other contributors to the list could probably give a better account of its birding significance (I don't even own a scope).

thanks
Jill

Begin forwarded message: