birding-aus

Fw: Grey-headed Lapwing: How it got there - a SCANDALreport

To: "'Philip Veerman'" <>, "'Birding-aus (E-mail)'" <>
Subject: Fw: Grey-headed Lapwing: How it got there - a SCANDALreport
From: "Bob Cook" <>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 13:14:39 +1000
Philip at al

This definitely a furphy!!!

I have just spoken to the Hotel & Motels Association of Australia and their
latest newsletter, published last week, definitely has nothing like this in
it.

When you think of how recent this all is, it is not likely that such a
letter would have reached that organisation and been published in that time.

Just someone with a nasty sense of humour!

Bob Cook