birding-aus

Online Shopper's association featured vacancies.

To: <>
Subject: Online Shopper's association featured vacancies.
From: "Shopping Expert's Staff Depts" <>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 10:02:08 +0900
Hello,

If you would you like to get some extra money running a home-based legal
business, please pay attention to our offer.

No investments are required from you, you only must be honest, responsible
and be a PC-user.

It will take about 4-6 hours per week and you will earn no less than
500-600 USD per week.

Our company is dedicated to a wide variety of financial services.

RSE Company is working since 2004 and is the partner of US Traders
Services, Inc. and several companies in Europe (UK, Spain etc.) and Asia.

Now we are extending our business in the USA, Australia, GB, Spain and
other European countries, so we need new employees.

We are helping our clients to organize and maintain their activities and we
hope that after studying the information at our site you will become one of
our partners.

If you are interested in this position, please go to our site:
www.rse-australia.com. There you can find more information and fill in the
application form.

Also you can fill in the form and send it to us by email:

To apply to this position, please send your resume to
 Please do not forget to fill in the following form:

1. Your full name and surname:
2. The country you live in:
3. Your full address:
4. Your contact phone numbers (mobile, home, office, fax):
5. Your contact email addresses:
8. Are you ready to sign a contract with us? (must be 'Yes'
9. Are you ready to accept money transfers to your bank account or credit
card ? (must be 'Yes')

Thank you for your attention.