birding-aus

Going away for a trip

Subject: Going away for a trip
From: "Bill Jolly" <>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:55:13 +1000
I'm about to unsubscribe for a couple of months, as we'll be leaving here
next week for a fairly lengthy trip.

We'll be visiting some exotic birding locations, but I'm really excited at
the possibility of kicking it all off with an Aussie tick in Darwin when we
stop over there on Wednesday between flights. It's only for five hours, but
we've never been to Darwin so there are several candidates for my first
Aussie tick for quite some time!

I'll report back in June.

Bill Jolly

Abberton