birding-aus

Little Stint RFI

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: Little Stint RFI
From: "Ricki Coughlan" <>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:29:40 +1000
G'day birders

I'm going to be in Albury next week and I thought that I might hop in the car
and pop over to Lake Murphy to catch up on the Little Stint on the Saturday. I
wont have internet access whilst in Albury so I'm wondering if anybody lives in
the locality of the lake who I might be able to call and get the latest on the
bird before I chance the drive over.

Thanks to any good birdy samaritans in advance.

Happy birding

Ricki Coughlan
Sydney, Australia

www.rickicoughlan.com/aussiebirds