birding-aus

Re: Birder from Israel in Australia

Subject: Re: Birder from Israel in Australia
From: Tim Dolby <>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:34:55 +1000
Hi all,

Is there anyone who can help Shlomit? See message below. Hi email
address is:

Cheers,

Tim
----------------------------------
Hello Tim

I am coming to Melbourne Australia in April - mainly for a family visit
but I would really like to participate in some birding activities.

I will arrive to Melbourne at the 11th of April and depart at the 25th.
If there is any activity I could join - please let me know and I will
try to fit it in my schedule.

I started to manage a center for Backyard Birding in Israel about 2
years ago, in which I conduct and lead educational and public activities
in Israel. We even conducted, this year, Backyard Bird Count, for the
first time ever in Israel.
I can also give a lecture about my activity.

Do you know of people in Melbourne that have interest and are active in
those areas that I could get in contact while I am in Australia??

If  you do I will be very thankful if you gave me their names, telephone
or E mail. Thank you very much and hope to see you soon.

Shlomit Lipschitz

www.yardbirds.org.il
054 7689948  Cell
09 9575995 Fax