birding-aus

RFI - Carlisle State Park

To: <>
Subject: RFI - Carlisle State Park
From: "David Parker" <>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:44:31 +1100

Hello all,

I am heading down to Colac for part of the weekend and am hoping to get down to Carlisle State Park. I was wondering if somebody could point me in the direction of some of the better birding spots in the park. In particular I am interested in areas where Ground Parrot, Southern Emu-wren and Beautiful Firetail might be seen.

Thanks in advance,

David Parker

Deniliquin, NSW