birding-aus

sparrows

To: "Messages Birding-aus" <>
Subject: sparrows
From: "Cas and LISA Liber (& family)" <>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:00:05 +1100
I thought the recent Birds in Backyards project from 2004 (2003?) showed Noisy Miners were more aggressive and inhibitory to other birds speices (i.e. more NM=less others), whereas Indian Mynahs there was no correlation.

I am trying to think what there are more of than 25 years ago in Sydney - definitely Pied Currawongs, wattlebirds, and now Grey Butcerbirds - do we think there are more Noisies as well?
Cas