birding-aus

Shoalhaven Heads

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Shoalhaven Heads
From: "Tracey Newcombe" <>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:45:49 +1100

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this got through before so please ignore it if I’ve done it twice! I went out to Shoalhaven Heads yesterday and there were Pacific Golden Plovers, Bar-tailed Godwits, Red-capped Plovers, Red-necked Stints, & Common Sandpipers in large numbers. Also a pair of Pied Oystercatchers and quite a few Eastern Curlews, but I dipped on the Knot that Simon saw last weekend. Thanks again to Simon for his helpful directions.

                                                                                      Cheers, Tracey