birding-aus

Bino advice

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Bino advice
From: "David Cameron" <>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 09:53:01 +1100
Hi Folks,

Thanks to everyone who replied to binocular question, your thoughts were
most helpful.

I'm still deciding what to buy.....I like the look of the Browning 10x42 for
around $700. I've also looked through a pair of Pentax PCF WP 10x50 for
around $300.00 at my local Camera House. $300 is much less than I was
prepared to pay but these binos seem very good for the price. Any thoughts
on the Pentax would be appreciated. I must say I do like the sound of the
Browning though and will find some to try out first.

Thanks again folks,

David Cameron
Hamilton

PS: I was given The Australian Bird-Garden by Graham Pizzey for
Xmas.......an excellent read!