birding-aus

The Big Twitch

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: The Big Twitch
From: "Janice England" <>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 21:11:43 +1000
Merry Christmas Everyone.

I too agree with Russell about Sean's book.  I requested it for Christmas from my son who gave it to me last Saturday a week before Christmas.  Of course I had to read it and finished it in 2 days - couldn't put it down, all the while mentally noting where to find special birds on my next trips.  I was so glad for the list in the back giving the site where the birds were seen.  I'v e never finished a book so quickly and I will be lucky to get it back in a short while as so many people want to borrow it.

My best present for 2005.

Jan