birding-aus

Bower birds

Subject: Bower birds
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 12:54:36 +1000
At the moment I'm reading Frith & Frith's recent and amazing book on the Bowerbirds. It seems to me an astounding thing that you can hold in one hand a summary of the entire human knowledge on a subject.
        Anyway, in relation to Janet/Glassco's email on the 1917 text about 'a Satin Bower sharing his bower with a Regent Bower bird', I've seen nothing so far in the Friths' book. Will write again if anything appears in it...

Cheers,
Judith