birding-aus

Fwd: [OB] birds more dangerous than Nazis?

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Fwd: [OB] birds more dangerous than Nazis?
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:37:29 +1000
Greetings all,

It seems that some people are getting a bit twitchy (not in the birding sense) about Avian Influenza H5N1. I don't know how the writer at the agonist.org web site is thinking of. Perhaps a line of eagle eyed sharp-shooters, armed with shotguns spaced at 50m from Morocco, through the Middle East and on up to the Arctic Circle ?

Cheers,

Carl Clifford

Begin forwarded message: