birding-aus

New pics on the Abberton website

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: New pics on the Abberton website
From: "Bill Jolly" <>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:22:31 +1000
I've just posted an update to the Abberton website, with about 30 new photos
including several raptors, Southern Boobook, even some waders for a change.

Go to www.abberton.org and follow the first link "View Latest Photographs"
or go direct to www.abberton.org/birds2005.htm

It feels like spring here, but we haven't really had a winter at all. I'm
not sure if there's been a frost this year - if there was it was too early
in the morning for me to know about it. Anyway, plenty of birds are
beginning to nest and all the fairywrens have got their colour back.

I've got an eye and an ear open for Channel-billed Cuckoos!

Bill Jolly

"Abberton",
Lockyer Valley, Queensland.

Visit our website at www.abberton.org