birding-aus

Northern Shoveler report

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Northern Shoveler report
From: "Tim Murphy" <>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:54:07 +1000
I was here today (I had to drive to Toowoomba anyway, and there was one
Shoveller only visible. This had a head which showed green when the light
caught it just so but when it turned it was grey. The front was darkish, not
white, and the crescent on the head was visible though a scope.

So, a probable furphy.

Tim Murphy