birding-aus

Boobook

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Boobook
From: "Tom and Mandy Wilson" <>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 22:18:41 +1000
I was checking messages late yesterday (Sunday) evening to see if there had
been any responses to my note on possible Crescent Honeyeater - as I shut
down the computer, from outside came a definite "boobook" - calling from the
large trees one road up from my place for at least 5 minutes before I
decided that I'd better get some kip.
That's the second one I've heard but not seen here in Turramurra (N Sydney).
No sound tonight when I went out to listen.
Cheers
Tom Wilson