birding-aus

SUPPLY polyester yarn

Subject: SUPPLY polyester yarn
From: "Neva Hopper" <>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 05 00:06:58 GMT
Dear Sir or Madam,
Our company is specialized in supplying computerized embroidery thread made of
viscose rayon and polyester yarn with many years' experience, located in the
beautiful south China coastal city, ShenZhen (on the side of HongKong). The
products adopt high quality viscose rayon and polyester yarn, characterized by
bright colors, soft feel, high strength, uniform twist and good sewing
performance. We can supply you  with embroidery threads of variegated
specifications, such as 75D/1x2, 120D/1x2 and 150D/1x2.  588 fixed colors are
available, and additionally more than 2000 typesmatching PANTONE colors are
available for customers' choice. Moreover, we can process according to samples
andmaterials on customers' specific request.We assure you that we can provide
you with high quality threads at the  most competitive  price. Hope your
business can become more and more prosperous  with  our help. If you are
interested, please contact us or  send an e-mail to  we
will recommend our website to you; if not, we will  remove your address from
the list.Best regards,Jonathan Jia(G.M.)Shenzhen Sinthread  Co. Ltd.Tel:86 755
83000912Fax:86 755 83000913E-Mail: