birding-aus

INTRODUCTION & FINANCIAL TRUST

Subject: INTRODUCTION & FINANCIAL TRUST
From: cstevens <>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:01:04 +0600
From: Sgt C.Stevens,

  Hey there this is sgt C.Stevens, I am a soldier and photo journalist ,serving
in the military .I am with the 248th Engineer corp. in the  NationalGuard. I am
writing this message from ar-ramadi in Iraq.

  we hit Iraq last may 2003 and have moved around a few times building
upf.o.b.'s around the western side of the country as well as missions
intoBagdad.With attackes by insurgents everyday and car bombs,We managed tomove
funds belonging to Saddam Hussien's family.

  The total amount is US$45 Million dollars in cash,in 100 dollar bills. We
want you to assist us in securing this money in the country where it is
currently. no strings attached, just help us recieve it, Iraq is a warzone
although partially ended. We shipped the money using  diplomatic courier to
ship the money out in one large silver box, using  diplomatic immunity.

  If you are interested I will send  you the full details as soon as i get your
reply signifying your interest and genuine intentions to assist in this
transaction.

  Respectfully,
  Sgt. C.Stevens