birding-aus

Atlas - Rec form No 24047

To: <>
Subject: Atlas - Rec form No 24047
From: "trevor stephen james cowie" <>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:42:00 +1030
Attn Ren Millsom

Re species No 475.

Can only concur with you and I will also remove the species from my own listings of Karte CP.

As you would be aware several people are reporting sightings at the end of a field trip so errors can be missed.
I have no previous record of this species being recorded here.

Colin in copy please adjust the SAOA records for Karte CP by removing the record of Brown Thornbill on the 26/6/99.

Best regards

Trevor Cowie