birding-aus

GREETINGS

Subject: GREETINGS
From: vicezeuko <>
Date: 26 Jan 2005 21:10:36 -0000

DEAR FRIEND

I am delighted to write this letter to you based on your profile conviction,
hoping you will understand my predicament and answer back without hesitation
since I am convince you must be an honest and God fearing fellow who will help
save my life and my only son,hence our country has been frustrating us since
the death of my husband.

I am MRS WINNIE ADABA, the wife of the late Dr. AL ADABA, the former Chief
Excutive and Group Director of NEDBANK OF SOUTH AFRICA. I am in possession of
$6,500,000.00 (SIX MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS)which I want to
invest in your country. For your clarification and understanding, this money in
a security company, which I deposited with a Clearing House in LONDON disguise
as a family effect since 6th of Febuary 2002 after the death of my husband,
Mind you that is not an ill gotten wealth rather it was generated by my late
husband from over twenty years of his Banking Service and business relationship.

On your acceptance to render this assistance to me,I will contact my son to
instruct the Clearing House in LONDON to effect a change of ownership of this
fund in your name as the bona-fide owner/my next of kin to enable you retrieve
the fund on behalf of me and my family to your country to make good arrangement
for any profitble joint business investment pending my arrival with my son to
your country after you have transferred this fund.Bear in mind that this
transaction demands absolute confidentiality because properties, assets and
bank accounts bearing the AL ADABA family name, are being ordered to be
confiscated by the newly elected civilian President of South Africa. hence I
will not want to be exposed for security reasons. I am only revealing this to
you with believing in God that you will not let me and my only son down now or
in future if this money gets to you because this is the only hope of our future
survival since our bread winner are no more.

For your knowledge, 1 % of this total amount has been set aside for all the
expenses you might incure during the process of securing this fund. Example:
TELEPHONE BILLS, HOTEL BILLS, FLIGHT BILLS,and other mislenous expenses.Try and
negotiate for some profitable blue chip investment opportunities which is risky
free which I think we can invest with part of this money when it is
transferred. Personally I am interested in estate management and hotel
business,please contact you can contact me tthrough my email address.for
details procedure.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs Winne Adaba

NB: FOR CONFIDENTIAL REASONS,OUR COMMUNICATION SHOULD ONLY BE TRANSACT THROUGH
ELECTRONIC EMAIL BECAUSE I'M NOT IN GOOD POSITION TO RECEIVE TELEPHONE CALLS
FOR SECURITY OF THE FUND.