birding-aus

Sydney Pelagics RFI

To: <>, "alan McBride" <>
Subject: Sydney Pelagics RFI
From: "tonyp" <>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 20:45:30 +1100

Shane,

Thanks for the prompt.  Yes the Sydney pelagics are about to start up again!  Either side of Christmas is always slow, I think a lot of folk are away birding elsewhere at this time.   So again YES the pelagics will recommence on the second Saturday of each month.   Those wishing to book should contact Hal Epstein (the owner operator) directly:  Email:  or by contact myself for more information.

Hal Epstein

(0) 411 311236

(02) 93286982

Tony Palliser

(0) 416 095875

(02) 94115272

The trip on the 12th March trip is going to be special as we have a sea-birding celebrity on board, namely Debi Shearwater (from the U.S).   Please consider joining this trip it would be a shame for this one not to go ahead due to lack of numbers.   Please contact myself or Hal Epstein for more details

Best regards

Tony