birding-aus

Southwest WA Trip

Subject: Southwest WA Trip
From: "Tim Jones" <>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:02:55 +0000
Dear Anyone,

I will be visiting SW WA in 2 weeks' time with my 13 year old son for a few days. Of course, we would have to give the Noisy Scrubbirds a go, as well as other specialities in the area, but I saw an email fairly recently on Birding-Aus saying that one of the sites had been badly affected by bushfire (although I can't remember which one).

Can anyone give an update or advice (I have had a good look at Frank O'Connor's website, so know the recommended places), or been recently to any of the main locations?

Many thanks

Tim.