birding-aus

Problem with Peters Family List in Worldbirdinfo.net

To: <>
Subject: Problem with Peters Family List in Worldbirdinfo.net
From: "John Penhallurick" <>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:42:04 +1100
Hi all,
Just before Christmas, I notice a problem on my website if you tried to view a family of birds using the Peters Family List.
For some reason, when you do this, you get the whole bird list, not just the family.
I have tried in vain to figure out why this is happening, and have not been able to do so.
I will have to wait until my web designer returns after the holidays.
If you want to view families of birds, I suggest you use either the Sibley Families or the Gill Families.
These are still working. fine.
Best wsihes and happy new year to all,
John
John Penhallurick
Home: 86 Bingley Cres,FRASER,A.C.T. 2615,AUSTRALIA
Phone: (61 2) 62585428
Mobile: 0408 585 428
Mail:P.O.Box 3469,BMDC,BELCONNEN, A.C.T. 2617
Please visit my website at:
http://worldbirdinfo.net