birding-aus

Birdwatchers missed in Thailand - please help

To: <>, <>, <>, <>, <>, <>, <>, <>
Subject: Birdwatchers missed in Thailand - please help
From: "Thomas Brandt" <>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 14:39:35 +0100
This call for help was posted on german birdnet -
http://www.birdnet.de/bnnews.htm - in german language before.

 Thomas Griesohn-Pflieger send this on german birdnet on 28.Dez.2004

 "Dear Birdwatchers,
Ingo Weis and Christina Tissino are actually visiting Thailand for birding.
Please, if you know where they are or have been seen, please, directly
contact Barbara Tissino!
Thanks in advance!
Thomas"

If somebody can help, please send a mail DIRECTLY to Miss Tissino and Mr.
Engelbrecht!!!

> "The friend of my sister, Ingo Weis, and my sister are actually in
Thailand.