birding-aus

BIRDLINE VICTORIA HAS MOVED

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: BIRDLINE VICTORIA HAS MOVED
From: "Birdline Victoria" <>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:12:39 +1100
Birdline Victoria has moved!

Finally Birdline has moved to its new home at the Babbler's Nest, the online home of Birds Australia - Victoria.

The website is still being completed and we need help with some of the finer points of the site if anyone has expertise that they can offer.

We would welcome any feedback about the site and will continue to improve it in the coming months.

Let me also take this opportunity to thank the regular contributors to Birdline Victoria, it is due to them that the service has become such an integral part of bird watching in Victoria.

Finally, and on a slightly different tack, I have just cracked open the last box of the 2001 and 2002 Victorian Bird Report, however I have still not received orders from many of the contributors to the Report.  If you have contributed to the report and want to see your name in print then get in soon!

Regards

Stuart

Stuart Cooney
BA-Vic Web Master, editor of the VBR