birding-aus

FW: [BIRDING-AUS] Prospect Reservoir (western Sydney NSW) - 5th December

To: <>
Subject: FW: [BIRDING-AUS] Prospect Reservoir (western Sydney NSW) - 5th December 2004
From: "Edwin Vella" <>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:47:47 +1100

One bird I inadvertently left out for this morning was that one of the resident White-bellied Sea-eagle was also seen at Prospect Reservoir. My last visit there saw both adults at their nest but not sure at this stage whether they have had any breeding success or not this season. They raised at least one young bird last year.

Edwin