birding-aus

Trip report Tasmania

Subject: Trip report Tasmania
From: "John Leonard" <>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:20:55 +0000
Just a gloomy thought about Tasmania....

If foxes do get established in Tassie we can expect Tas Native Hens to disappear almost instantly. The only hope would be offshore islands.

cheers (or not)

John L

By not valuing goods which are hard to obtain, you bring it about that people do not act like thieves. Te Tao Ching.

John Leonard (Dr)

http://www.jleonard.net
PO Box 243, Woden, ACT 2606, Australia