birding-aus

VICTORIAN BIRD REPORT--AT LAST!

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: VICTORIAN BIRD REPORT--AT LAST!
From: "Birdline Victoria" <>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:28:50 +1100
Hi Folks,

At long, long last the Victorian Bird report is back!  I have just picked up
the 2001 and 2002 editions of the Victorian Bird Report; it’s looking really
good and is ready for distribution.

 Given that this is the first time for a number of years that the VBR has
been published we were unsure of how many to publish, therefore we have only
printed 150 copies of each report, so get in quick to secure your copy.

The price for each edition is $9.00 for members of BA or BOCA, and $10 for
non-members, however if you buy both editions (2001 and 2002) they will cost
$16.00 for members and $17.50 for non-members.  Postage and handling will
cost $3.00.

Payment can be made via cheque made payable to Stuart Cooney, 38 Christopher
Drive, Frankston, VIC, 3199 or via direct deposit (email me with your
address for my banking details).

Preparations are well underway for the 2003 report and your support will
help ensure that this report is published in a timely manner.

Regards,

Stuart

P.S. I checked that Russ didn't mind if I mentioned the VBR on Birding-Aus
before sending this email.