birding-aus

Singapore, Norway birding

To: "Inbye Salvage Services" <>, <>
Subject: Singapore, Norway birding
From: "Tim Murphy" <>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:35:37 +1000
I am not expert on Singapore but I have done quite well in the Botanic gardens off Orchard Road (a totally unexplained pair of free flying Rajah Shelducks)  and MacRitchie Reservoir (Drongo Cuckoo and Junglefowl).  I found Bukit Timah Nature reserve rather disappointing. Please let me know what you see and where you see it- I'll be there in December again.

You don't say if you have a lot of free time or only a few hours. Malaysia is generally much better.

Tim Murphy