birding-aus

New feature for birding trip report notifications

Subject: New feature for birding trip report notifications
From: "Ulrik Sørensen" <>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 21:06:35 +0200
Dear Birders,

My brother and I have just introduced a new feature on our web site
Eurobirding.com, which can help you stay updated on new birdwatching trip
reports on the Internet. As you may already know, Eurobirding.com contains a
search engine to trip reports from the whole world and currently we link to
almost 4,500 reports from around 150 web sites.
The news is that we now make it possible for you to get your own personal web
page where you can log in and select the countries you wish to be updated on,
e.g. those that you plan to visit on future birdwatching trips. We will then
automatically send an email whenever we add to the database new trip reports
from these countries.

Your personal web page from which you can update your 'subscriptions' will
look like this:
http://www.eurobirding.com/images/user_view_screendump.jpg

There is more about how to signup and subscribe to this free service here:
http://www.eurobirding.com/user/user_signup.php

Finally it's also possible to choose to receive notification emails on the
contents of new issues of a number of leading birding magazines and journals.

We hope you will like it!

Best wishes,
Ulrik and Christian Svane,
Denmark