birding-aus

Photo Gallery: Birds of Desert Queensland

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Photo Gallery: Birds of Desert Queensland
From: Kevin Vang <>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:32:13 +1000
Dear Aus-Birders

We are starting a new Photo Gallery on our website from our past Christmas/New Year trips to the deserts of NSW, QLD and SA. The first photo gallery will be of the Birds of Desert Queensland.  We have put up sub-galleries of 4 species today:

  • Inland Plover
  • Flock Bronzewing
  • Banded Lapwing
  • Oriental Plovers (which we had earlier posted)

Tomorrow, we will be up:

  • Gibberbird
  • Wood Sandpiper
  • Australian Pratincole

We will try to keep other new sub-galleries coming regularly over the next few weeks.

To see the photo galleries go to our website:

http://www.birdquest.net/
The click on
Highlights and Breaking News
The click on NEW PHOTOS: Birds of the Simpson Desert, Queensland (new August 2004)

Hope you enjoy the photos

Kevin and Wojciech