birding-aus

SELLING/EXPORTING REPTILIES,INSECTS,LIVE BIRDS & ANIMALS

Subject: SELLING/EXPORTING REPTILIES,INSECTS,LIVE BIRDS & ANIMALS
From: mrumbi gamaah <>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 10:06:11 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have the honour to write to you.We are a Tanzanian Group dealing with selling/exporting Reptlies,insects live birds and animals on foreign countries.We export with all the cites documents and right on exporting live birds and animals.Therefore I need to know what kind of birds you will be interested to buy from us.We have a lot of different kinds of life birds.just feel free to contact us and we can looking forward to establish a bussness with you.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Your sincerely,

Mrumbi Gamaah

GAMAFA TRADING
KIPATA STREET