birding-aus

RE: [OB] RE: [BIRDING-AUS] News: New bird spotted in Philippines

To: "Gunnar Engblom" <>, <>
Subject: RE: [OB] RE: [BIRDING-AUS] News: New bird spotted in Philippines
From: "Richard Thomas" <>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:16:42 +0100
Gunnar - it's described in the latest issue of the Oriental Bird Club's
journal, Forktail, which was published this week.

Forktail 20 (2004): 1-7

Calayan Rail Gallirallus calayanensis.

Copies will soon be appearing through OBC members' doormats - or save
the OBC some postage costs and pick your copy up at the British Birdfair
this coming Friday to Sunday if you can.

Cheers
Richard
Oriental Bird Club Council Member