birding-aus

Thank you for writing to us.

Subject: Thank you for writing to us.
From: "Christmas Webmaster" <>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:03:50 -0500
The email address  which is listed on our website:
http://christmas.spike-jamie.com/ is an autoresponder.
Which is why you are receiving this message.
If you meant to contact Spike or Jamie about our website, you can contact us at
contact-jamie@ spike-jamie.com  (about the web site)
or
spikethegrate@ spike-jamie.com(about the recipes, song lyrics, or science
projects)
Be sure to delete the space on the right side of the @ symbol - it's necessary
to prevent email harvesting.
I'm sorry that we have to set up our mail this way.  But we are receiving
almost a thousand spam email messages every day and this is the only way we can
try to stop the insanity.
If you are a real person, you are welcome to write to us at our real email
addresses listed above.  If you are spam - well - you know where you can go.
If you didn't send a message to us - then you are receiving this message
because a virus is listing your email address in the return address slot - and
someone's computer just tried to send me a virus. I'm sorry to bother you. But
as long as creeps continue to invent criminally stupid things like viruses,
those of us with email will suffer. You might want to run a virus scan just to
make sure it wasn't your computer that sent the virus to my email addy.

Shalom from
Spike and Jamie