birding-aus

2004 NEWCASTLE PELAGIC DATES

Subject: 2004 NEWCASTLE PELAGIC DATES
From: richard baxter <>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 19:35:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,
            Phil Hansbro and I are getting closer to having a few Newcastle Pelagic trips this year.  We have nearly got a boat so I can now publish some dates.  (Our old boat has been sold and we have been searching for a new boat for a few months)
They are:

Sat 24 July
Sat 21 August
Sun 10 Oct
Sat 23rd Oct
Sat 6th Nov

There are also privately organised additional trips on which there will be several vacancies.
They are:
Sun 26th Sept
Sat 9th Oct

Cost is again $80pp and hopefully this will remain the same all year.  There are a few changes to last year.  This year we will leave from Newcastle Harbour. At this stage it is from the public wharf near The Brewery on Wharf Rd at 6am.  There will be tea/coffee on board but it is now BYO lunch etc.  There is a microwave on board.  We will again attempt to get out as far as possible on each trip. (80Km)

Regards
Richard Baxter & Phil Hansbro

Do you Yahoo!?