birding-aus

Wedge-tail eagles.

To: Grev Reidy <>,
Subject: Wedge-tail eagles.
From: Ricki Coughlan <>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:19:35 +1000
I saw a Wedge-tail Eagle flying over Audley last Saturday morning at 8:00
am. Later that day (around 3:30 pm) I saw what I presume was the same bird
in the Audley area again. Several weeks ago, I was birding with Dean
Portelli in the Royal NP. I had to return early due to other commitments but
Dean continued on and later reported a WTE a little west of the Forest
Island trail in the southern end of the Royal National Park.

I've not checked my records but, to memory, it's been a considerable time
since I've last seen a WTE in the Royal NP.

Ricki