birding-aus

Looking for 2nd hand binoculars

Subject: Looking for 2nd hand binoculars
From: "Tim Bawden" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 04:11:00 +0000
Hi there

If they are willing to take the plunge i would recommend looking on ebay.
Earlier this year I got a new pair of nikon's to replace a stolen pair (sorry
Lawrie) at a price that was half the best price i could find anywhere in
Australia. This was including postage and had a full warranty etc. It can be a
bit daunting at first but now i check it for almost anything i am considering.

Cheers
Tim