birding-aus

Re: RE: [BIRDING-AUS] Alby Race

To: <>
Subject: Re: RE: [BIRDING-AUS] Alby Race
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:39:27 +1000

Could it be that some type of predator has got it?   Perhaps a seal or shark?

Would either of these snap up a landed bird or  its floating remains?

Peter

<>
Sent by:

07/06/2004 10:53 AM

<>
cc
Subject
Re: RE: [BIRDING-AUS] Alby Race

> It's very puzzling, isn't it?

I haven't checked today's readings, but the last
reading I saw had Aphrodite moving southwest
down the coast a little.  This doesn't fit with
a ship heading straight to port via GPS.

It would be nice to have more detail on the map
(e.g. ports) or the actual position readings to
DIY map overlays.

Paul Taylor.