birding-aus

re: Illawarra/Shoalhaven/Southern Tablelands NSW

To: <>
Subject: re: Illawarra/Shoalhaven/Southern Tablelands NSW
From: "chris chafer" <>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 07:45:15 +1000
Hi all

Thanks to all those who have sent comments re the
Illawarra/Shoalhaven/Southern Tablelands website, I appreciate it.

A number of you have asked about what species to report and the boundaries
of the reportable area. If you go to my website and click on the "reports"
section, you will find annual reports for the past five years. I should
mention that I publish monthly regional observations in the IBOC newsletter
(Illawarra Bird Observers Club). Anyway, within the annual report section is
a link to reporting rules and species we'd like to here about. There is also
a map of the region concerned, but the link is a bit cumbersome at the
moment, I'll fix that over the weekend I hope. At the moment you have to
back to the homepage, click on the "Birds of the Illawarra" link, then
within that click on the "map of the region" link.

www.speedlink.com.au/users/cchafer

Hope this answers your questions.

cheers
Chris Chafer