birding-aus

RFI - Tabubil area, PNG

To: <>
Subject: RFI - Tabubil area, PNG
From: "Murray Lord" <>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:17:36 +1000
Does anyone out there have information on birding sites around Tabubil,
Papua New Guinea?  I am heading there with a couple of other birders in
July.  We have a local guide lined up but would prefer a bit more
information on the best places to look than we have been able to find so
far.  Not many of the trip reports on the web have information on Tabubil.

Any tips on how to see Greater Melampittas especially appreciated!

Thanks,

Murray Lord
Sydney

mklord (at) trump.net.au