birding-aus

THE GREAT KNOT AND BOB BROWN

To: "michael hunter" <>, <>
Subject: THE GREAT KNOT AND BOB BROWN
From: "Robert Gosford" <>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 19:27:42 +1000
Michael -

Your comments deserve a reply - while I have regard but no great love for
Bob I think your jibe about him and Telstra is a rather cheap shot and
ignores the good that he has undoubtedly achieved in many other aspects of
his political career.

Politics derails the "purity of commitment" of most who get involved with
her - Bob has suffered far less from this affliction than most. Ask yourself
if you could do better.
Bob's enduring regard is perhaps best reflected in the fact that he is still
in Parliament and continues the battle, unlike some who either never try or
fail miserably ...