birding-aus

Visiitng Australia

To: "" <>
Subject: Visiitng Australia
From: Kevin Verlander <>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 13:45:23 +0100

I will be visiting Australia at the end of may and staying until the end of June.  I'm flying to Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne but I'm hoping to get out to some of the national parks in the surrounding areas.  I'm hoping to do lots of birdwatching and would like some ideas on where to go and mabe even groups or individuals that I could meet to go birdwatching with for the day.

Hoping you can help

Regards

Kevin Verlander
01284 352427