birding-aus

xIAMEN LEIXINDA STONE COMPANY

To: <>
Subject: xIAMEN LEIXINDA STONE COMPANY
From: "Christina_luo" <>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 16:13:13 +0800
Dear Sir,

How are you? Thank you for your attention!

Our company is XIAMEN GENSENG IMP.,& EXP.CO., LTD , which is our office in Xiamen, Our factory’s name is LEIXINDA STONE COMPANY, own three factories, which are located in China Stone Carving Town---Chongwu, Huian County, and have about 100 professional staffs as well as about 100 associated factories. Advanced equipments are imported from oversea. We are ONE OF THE LARGEST professional  manufacturer and exporter in Fujian province, in China for about twenty years.

 Our company aim is: to survive on quality, to develop on innovation. As one of our most valuable principles, we own quarry of G603 and G614 and our factories that enable us to eliminate the middleman and have better control over the quality of our marble and granite, thus giving our clients the best possible price. Our quality policy is that satisfying customer expectations while continuously improving everything we do. We ensure you that we can provide you the top quality, competitive price and on-time delivery.

 Our products are: European style Memorial, stone marker, Religious Sculpture, Countertops and so on.

 They are exported to Europe, North America and others, and our internal and external customers because of high quality and excellent service trust us. Welcome both domestic and overseas friends to visit our factory. Pls. cherish every sincere cooperation between us.

If you have any inquiry or enquiry , pls.don’t hesitate to contact with me.

Best Regards

Christina

Xiamen Genseng Imp.,& Exp., Co., Ltd.,

29F-BC NO.8 INTERANATIONAL BANK BUILDING
XIAMEN CHINA P.C.: 361001
TEL: 86-592-2048888, FAX:86-592-8127238 8127239
m("genseng.cn","christina");"> www.LXDstone.com