birding-aus

RFI: Pink Robin at Kinglake(near Melbourne)?

To: <>
Subject: RFI: Pink Robin at Kinglake(near Melbourne)?
From: <>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:33:26 +1100

I’ll be staying near Yarra Glen (NE of Melbourne)  for a couple of days next week.

I’d like to add Pink Robin to my list, but I’m not sure if they around at this time of year?

Can anyone offer advice on locations around Yarra Glen/ Kinglake/ Healesville where it would be worth looking for them?

Cheers

Mat Gilfedder