birding-aus

RFI: Cairns

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI: Cairns
From: "Bonomo, Nicholas" <>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:55:23 -0500

Hi all,

I am a U.S. college student planning on studying at James Cook University in Cairns, Queensland.  I should be residing there from early-July to late-November in 2004.  While under a limited budget, I was wondering which guides/books were recommended for birding the area.  Also, if anyone has any familiarity with the campus....how close is the school itself to productive birding areas?  Any other tips?

Thanks in advance,
Nick

Nick Bonomo
Connecticut/Massachusetts, USA