birding-aus

Invitation to join the ozbirdpix group

Subject: Invitation to join the ozbirdpix group
From: ozbirdpix moderator <>
Date: 9 Feb 2004 01:59:56 -0000
Yahoo! Groups

has invited you to join the ozbirdpix group!
(This invitation will expire in 7 days.)

A message from :
If you would like to join and receive emails about digital or any other type of wild bird photography then follow the steps given.

Thanking you John A. Gamblin

-OR-

Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with friends and family or meet new people who share your interests. Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service rules for members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us. You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group invitations in the future. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to our Terms of Service.