birding-aus

Visiting Melbourne

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Visiting Melbourne
From: Sandy Cash Jr <>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 00:50:05 -0500

Hi all,

I am in Melbourne for the next two weeks for business. I spent a couple of days beforehand birding in Gippsland (the Prom, Lakes NP, Gippsland Lakes, Sale Common, Baw Baw NP), but I am looking to do a little bit of birding while I'm here in Melbourne as well. I'm working quite close to the Botanical Gardens, and I'll go search there, but are there other local (and fairly easily reached) spots to check out? My Aus list is not huge (probably just over 130 spp. collected over the course of four business trips here from stateside), so I have plenty of holes to fill.

Thanks for any suggestions and help ahead of time, replies welcome either to the list or to me directly,

-Sandy

--
Sandy Cash
Software Engineer/Technical Webmaster

Office: (919) 254-6482 t/l 444
Mobile: (919) 308-8748

"Even if you don't admit it, the time for change is here and here we are, we're just for you!" - Funkadelic