birding-aus

Birds of the Solomons, etc

To: birding aus <>
Subject: Birds of the Solomons, etc
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:29:21 +1100
Just browsing the Collins online store and noticed that they have Chris Doughty's book "Field Guide to the Birds of the Solomons, Vanuatu and New Caledonia" at half price ($37.50 instead of $75). While this is a travesty for such a fine book, I thought I should at least pass on this info so anyone interested can snap up a copy. This is not advertising by the way - I have no connection with the book or Collins, but it's information a number of members might find useful.

Cheers

Russell

Birding-Aus is now on the Web at